Friday, July 27, 2012

Why this, weird, title to my blog?

I work with an IT company, yes I do ... I also know that the word Muscular and Techies, doesn't go well in same sentence... 


                                                                           


Don't be surprised because usually WE are associated to those geeks who sit in chair for hours and browse and do all kinda of R&D about computer, phones, ipads, technology and other gadgets... 


Well, yes, we do that ..But don't judge us. We still go to out, party, drink, eat, travel, try new things.. and can most certainly talk about much more than technology.. 


Hence I decided to name my blog "Muscular Techies" ... 


Since, people who work in IT industry are considered among most unhealthy people people walking this earth, I would like to tell you that, unfortunately, it is true.. However I have also met lots of interesting, healthy, fit and active people in my profession.. 


REASON: I want to dedicate this blog to all the techies out there, and others. Every common man who doesn't have 2 hours to spend in gym every day and doesn't have access to nutrition expert.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment