Friday, July 27, 2012

Intro -- Yes, everything needs an intro

Hello friends... 


For some of you, who know me .. I'm sure you also know how I'm craze about healthy food, workout and sleep. 


Today when I came home from work, I felt like -- Damn I read so much about fitness and health, why don't I share whatever little I know.. and here you go 


No, I'm not an expect like your Gym Coach or a Doctor, neither have undergone any professional training under some fitness guru.. BUT what I can share is my limited knowledge, my PERSONAL experiences and most importantly I can provide you with very realistic regimes, schedules, plans, suggestions which will give you actual RESULTS, without having to do anything extra ordinary. 


Today I'm just going to tell you something SIMPLE, this is simpler than formula of water / H2O .. 


Fitness is like a tripod stand with 3 legs - 


- Right Diet 
- Right Rest 
- Right Workout 






Keep this is in mind always, whether you want to build muscles, lose weight/fat, stay slim, beef up, or anything.. 


See you soon!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment